Have you been considering coming over to the dark side–I mean the demo side?
Is money one of the only things holding you back?
For a lot of us, even the low Starter Kit price of $99 is hard to justify right now. What if I showed you how you could earn it for FREE??? Are you interested, maybe just a little curious?
Follow me! Right this way, please, and we’ll take it step-by-step:
- $100 is the Instant Income from just one $500 workshop.
- Say you were to host a party together with me, and it hit $500.
- We sign up you up and you put the Starter Kit on your credit card.
- You are instantly a brand new Stampin’ Up Demonstrator.
- We enter the orders from your party under your name.
- You pay off the Starter Kit on your credit card with the $100 you just earned.
What do you think? Pretty awesome, right!!!
But wait–there’s more!
- You get to pick out $156.50 worth of product in the Starter Kit for just $99 plus tax (free shipping).
- You’re still the hostess for that party even though you’re now the demonstrator, too–so pick out your hostess freebies and your incredible Sale A Bration rewards.
- Your quarterly minimum of $300 is met so you’ll be active all the way through June 2013.
- You get all the perks of pre-ordering (new catalog release in June!), demo-only forums and galleries, magazine and more.
- You are halfway to promoting to Senior Associate already.
- You will be earning a Volume Rebate for selling more than $400 for the month, an additional 5% of your total sales that is direct deposited into your checking account the following month.
- You have me as your totally awesome upline and mentor.
So if you are anything like me, you may be wonder……..Is that it? Is it really that simple???
The answer is YES!
Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is not a “scary thing”. Why wouldn’t you jump at the opportunity to have fun stamping AND earn a little money on the side!
But there is one catch….YOU are going to help me. After all, you are earning the Starter Kit, so you will receive one-on-one exclusive training as to how to hold an event.
Before the show, you and I will meet and decide on the Make N Takes and prep two super cute projects your friends will love. I’ll provide you the cardstock and supplies as my welcome gift to you. We’ll brainstorm on the best ways to get the maximum number of guests there so your party is likely to hit that magic $500.
At the show, you’ll help me set up, and you’ll walk everyone through the cards with my help (if you even need it!). I’ll handle the catalog tour and telling them about the specials and you can observe.
After the show, I’ll total the orders while you serve the snacks and chat with your friends. If any of them are interested in helping you out by hosting a party themselves, we’ll put them on your calendar. You can pay me back for any catalogs or hostess packet materials out of your own kit when it comes.
Sound like something worth trying? It is.
You have absolutely nothing to lose.
After all, if your party doesn’t hit $500:
- You can just be the hostess like you normally would, and earn hostess goodies and Sale-a-Bration rewards as usual.
- We still had a super fun night stamping with your girlfriends.
- I’m not out anything that I wouldn’t normally be out from any party.
- You could still sign up as a demo and just pay whatever portion of the Starter Kit isn’t covered, or ask your family to consider that your birthday or anniversary gift.
- We don’t have to tell anyone we are trying to get your Starter Kit for free unless you want to (it can be our secret)
When I break it down for you like this, it amazes me what an incredibly wonderful this opportunity is! Especially right now with Sale A Bration, the Starter kit an even better deal than it has EVER been.
I hope you give me a call. Are you ready?