I love making cards, I’m just not the best at actually sending them. I would love to tell you that I have 6 months worth of birthday cards already addressed, stamped and ready to be deposited in the mail perfectly timed to arrive on or just before the birthday. But I live in the real world, and as much as I would love to be that organized, it just doesn’t happen. If you are wanting to get a head start, or need some suggestions for card storage, check out my post from last year.
While we’re on the topic of birthdays, here’s another NEW stamp set from the NEW 2013-14 catalog that I LOVE! You may not have given it a lot of thought, but after you see some of the samples I’ve found, I have a feeling it will jump to the top of your ever-growing wish list 🙂
Sketched Birthday: available in wood mount #130423 or clear mount #130426 on page 13 of the catalog. Coordinates with the 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch and the Apothecary Accents and Bitty Banner Framelits Dies. (available in Spanish too!)
All samples courtesy of Pinterest. Click on the pictures for more info:
So what do you think??? Will you be sketching out a few birthday cards with this stamp set?
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
- You can click HERE if you’d like order this stamp set, and other fabulous SU products, too!
- I’m on round two of my New Catalog Product Shares — you won’t want to miss out!
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter