hands down….. Washi Tape! It’s so simple, it’s genious!
So what is Washi Tape exactly, and why is it so popular???
The best way to describe washi tape is that it feels like masking tape — very, very pretty masking tape. It’s made of paper, but is not as delicate as you would expect. You can cut it, rip it, write on it, and reposition during your design process. Plus, you can find it in a variety of patterns and designs allowing you to create some fun projects!
Stampin’Up currently offers two Washi Tape bundles: Gingham Garden (#129314) & Epic Day (#131269).
And yes, there will be NEW Washi Tape bundles offered in the upcoming Holiday Catalog (coming this August!!!)
So, what exactly do you do with Washi Tape??? Here are just a few samples….
Pretty neat, huh! Amazing how a simple idea can add so much to a card, page, or project!
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
- You can click HERE if you’d like order your own washi tape bundles, and other fabulous SU products, too!
- I’m on round two of my New Catalog Product Shares — you won’t want to miss out!
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter