Here are some of the sweet cards we made last night at this month’s Card Class. And yes, it features the trendy and oh-so-easy to use, Washi Tape (Gingham Garden Style)
I saw a similar card on Pinterest (surprise surprise!) and changed it up a little.
I used Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Island Indigo cardstock to pull out the colors in the washi tape.
whisper white 5″ x 3-3/4″,
Island Indigo 5-1/4″ x 4″
Card Base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (score at 4-1/4″ and folded in half)
Tip: To get a nice clean edge, wrap the washi tape around the cardstock. No scissors needed, just rip and stick
The flower came from the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set, and of course, you can’t forget about the coordinating Blossom Punch For the center, I used both the 3/4″ circle and the 7/8″ scallop circle punches. The Greetings were from the Express Yourself Hostess Stamp Set (one of my favorites! and only available with a $150 order or workshop)
What will you washi next?
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- The CLEARANCE RACK has been restocked!!!! Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- I’m on round two of my New Catalog Product Shares — you won’t want to miss out!
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter