Happy Birthday America!
Here’s my card from last month’s Stamp Club Swap! Believe it or not, this card was not cased from Pinterest-LOL! I started from scratch and wanted to create a card that was fun, but simple enough that I could whip out a bunch of them. I didn’t have a “4th of July” stamp set, so I improvised with Memorable Moments.
The Chevron Embossing folder added great texture to the whisper white card stock (tip: be sure to stamp first, before you run it through the big shot), and the Designer Series Paper made it oh-so easy to pull in color. Don’t forget about the glimmer paper–Love the extra sparkle without all the mess!
Stamps: Memorable Moments
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point
Paper: Smokey Slate, Real Red, Whisper White, DSP stack (Real Red and Pacific Point), Silver Glimmer Paper, Red Glimmer Paper
Etc: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, Dimensionals, Mini Glue dots, Snail Adhesive, Large Star Punch (retired), Small Star Punch (retired)
Have a Fabulous Fourth and Happy Stamping!!!!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion! Stock up on your favorites!
- The CLEARANCE RACK has been restocked!!!! Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter