I hope you had a Fabulous Fourth, and an enjoyable weekend! We skipped out on fireworks this year, as our two little kids were not fond of them. We live outside of city limits, so there were quite a few being shot off around our area. Caidence (my 4 year old) wasn’t too happy about this, saying “I don’t like the ones that make noise”. She did, however, LOVE the lanterns! She would have watched those in the sky all day/night long!
In addition to the family fun, I was able to sneak into my stampin’ space to finish sorting embellishments and cutting designer series paper for this round of New Catalog Product Shares. It’s a little time consuming, but I LOVE seeing all of the products first hand.
Here’s a close up! All of the embellishments are labeled so you can easily find what you’re looking for.
My apologies for the glare, but here you can see all of the pretties that are included in the Embellishment Share. Love Love Love!
This may very well be my FAVORITE ribbon of all time! It’s pretty, and stretchy, and the ruffles are great addition to any card or project!
We have a busy week ahead of us… Lexi’s attending art camp, and Caidence and Jameson are starting swim lessons! Plus, Stamp Club is tomorrow night, and my Six-Sided Sampler Card Class is this Friday (I have room for 2 more if anyone is interested!). That means I have new cards and project ideas to share with you this week!!! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion! Stock up on your favorites!
- The CLEARANCE RACK has been restocked!!!! Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter