I have to say, some of my favorite cards are simple–meaning not a lot of layers or embellishments. And that’s what I was going for with this card.
Cased from SU Demo LeAnn Greff, I used my NEW color coach for the Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, & Tempting Turquoise color combo. The “smile” greeting from the Happy Day Stamp set seemed to work well with the bright colors, and fit perfectly in that space.
- Start in the top left corner and stamp your images
- To create the lines, I simply cut a smaller layer of cardstock to layer on top of the whisper white cardstock. Trace around the edge with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- stamp your greeting in black stazon ink
- finish with 3 simple rhinestone jewels
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion! Stock up on your favorites!
- The CLEARANCE RACK has been restocked!!!! Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter
2 thoughts on “Keeping it Simple”
Love the color combination, Lauren. Cute card.