That’s how we were taught to color in Elementary School 🙂 Today’s card features heat embossing with a side of coloring!
- Ink up your Pleasant Poppies Stamp set with Versamark Ink and stamp onto Crumb Cake card stock
- Heat emboss your image with white embossing powder and Heat Tool
- Color with Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers
- Tip: the embossed lines make it VERY easy to stay inside the lines 🙂
- Cut a layer of cardstock or chipboard 1/4″ smaller than the crumb cake to create a template and trace with White Signo Gel Pen
- Layer on Whisper White card stock with Snail Adhesive
- Embellish with NEW Crushed Curry 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread, Antique Brads, and the greeting of your choice (also embossed!)
- Pop it up on your Crumb Case card base with dimensionals.
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion! Stock up on your favorites!
- The CLEARANCE RACK has been restocked!!!! Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter