Let’s take a look at some of my favorite SU products, all wrapped into one card! I cased (copy and share) the layout from SU demo Linda Gutierrez…you can see her version here.
- Butterfly Punches: The Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly are my go-to punches when I’m looking for a layered look. Love the sizes and the possibilities are endless when it comes to paper, texture, and color combos
- Embossing folders: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Honeycomb Embossing folder (which goes hand in hand with my other favorite tool–the big shot!)
- Ruffle Stretch Trim Ribbon: This ribbon is Fun and fabulous in the 5 new In Colors (seen here in Strawberry Slush)
- Flower Shop Bundle: Buy the Flower Shop Stamp and Coordinating Pansy Punch and save 15%–it’s a no brainer 🙂
- Embellishments: Two of the flowers feature the Vintage Faceted Buttons–they are clear so they don’t compete with your images. Don’t forget about the Pearls–Large Pearl in the center flower, and you could easily add a few basic pearls to bling out the butterfly too! Can’t forget about Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots!
- Say it with Stamps: Sweet Essentials is one of my go-to sets for greetings. Features a fun font, and is sized nicely for cards, tags, scrapbook pages, you name it! Perfect for any occasion.
What are some of your favorite SU products to create with???
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion! Stock up on your favorites!
- The CLEARANCE RACK has been restocked!!!! Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter