This month’s class featured the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and coordinating Hexagon Punch–love the possibilities with this set!
Here’s one of the 3 cards we stamped. The flower was created using So Saffron, Perfect Plum, and Wild Wasabi ink pads (thanks Color Coach for the Color Combo!) All of the hexagons are attached using dimensionals, and I stacked two dimensionals behind the center one to pop it up even more. I left the background alone, and added a few Rhinestone Jewels for a little bling.
Tip: Trim the sides on the petals so the connect without having a white boarder around each petal.
Once I had the first card finished, I took a step back and asked “what’s missing”. So for version #2, I skipped the bling, and instead added the polkadot embossing folder to the white background. This is one of my favorite embossing folders, as the polkadots add just enough texture without taking over the focal point.
So now it’s your turn, what would you change/add to this card? What would you do differently? I’m ready for your suggestions 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fabulous Monday and Happy Stamping!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion–Only during the Month of July!!!! Stock up on your favorites today!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***Sign Up Now for my Serene Silhouettes Card Class on August 2nd, to create 3 cards featuring the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter