Time to share this month’s Stamp Club Swaps! Today’s cards are from Mary Stokes.
She created a couple different looks, using the versatile Beautiful Wings Embosslits.
Other Big Shot products include the Adorning Accents Edgelits, Little Leaves Sizzlits, and my favorite Polka Dot Embossing Folder!
Thanks for Sharing, Mary!!!!
Stampin’ Supplies (click on the words to link to the product info)
Stamps: Not exactly sure which stamp set this phrase is from, but you could substitute pretty much any set you’d like 🙂
Ink: Basic Black or Black Stazon
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Etc: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Pearl Jewels, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion–Only during the Month of July!!!! Stock up on your favorites today!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***Sign Up Now for my Serene Silhouettes Card Class on August 2nd, to create 3 cards featuring the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter
4 thoughts on “Butterfly Swap”
Thanks for all you do for me! You are one heck of a good demo!I surely appreciate all of your encouragement, and overlooking all my problems. You are the best!
Lauren, is there a list of all the things we need to make these cards? I love butterflies and I LOVE yellow so these cards really attracted me.Are these cards, made by Mary Stokes, the same size of the cards we made at Beth Lane’s party? And, I’m guessing the bumps on the cards Mary made are from using that $100 press (can’t think of the proper name for it) that you had at Beth’s party?
Donna Jean signing off for now!
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:31:39 +0000 To: email@example.com
Yes, the Big Shot was used to create the polka dots and all of the cut out items.
I’ll add in the list of supplies, so check back soon 🙂