Today’s Stamp Club Swap Cards were created by Beth Dunn.
I LOVE how she pulled in the Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, and Baja Breeze colors from the Floral District (retired) Designer Series Paper
It’s easy to mix and match with the Chalk Talk Stamp set, and the coordinating Framelits gives you a perfect cut-out every time! (Bundle them together and save 15%)
While Beth does most of her stamping at night, she’s an amazing Photographer by day! You can check out her other passion HERE.
Thanks for Sharing, Beth!!!
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion–Only during the Month of July!!!! Stock up on your favorites today!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- ***Sign Up Now for my Serene Silhouettes Card Class on August 2nd, to create 3 cards featuring the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter