Do I have any paper hoarders out there??? You know who I’m talking about…..the ones who buy our beautiful Designer Series Paper and then never take it out of the package for fear they’ll use it all up and then it will be gone forever!!!! I can relate– I’m one of them-LOL! So this weekend, I pulled out my paper and started cutting. Here’s what I came up with 🙂
Bright and Sunny, right!
I LOVE this Gingham Garden dsp! So fun to mix and match the bright patterns
The dimensions for the whisper white (greeting) is 3/4″ x 4″, and the mat behind it is 1″ x 4″. The bottom piece of designer series paper measures 3″x 4″ and the top measures 2″x 4″. They don’t line up, but it will be hidden by your greeting (and this way, you’ll be able to get the most out of your dsp)
This is one of the cards we will be stamping TOMORROW (Tuesday 7/30) for this month’s Card Class. Come Stamp with us and create 3 different cards for just $5 or FREE with a min order. Hope to see you at McAlisters!!!!!
Don’t forget, This month is Buy 3 Get 1 FREE with our Designer Series Paper, so the next three days will feature cards featuring designer series paper!
- Stamps: Sweet Essentials, A Word for You
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
- Paper: Gingham Garden dsp, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Etc: Pansy Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals, snail adhesive
Time to start splurging–and remember, you can always buy more 🙂
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion–Only during the Month of July!!!! Stock up on your favorites today!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- *** Sign Up Now for my Serene Silhouettes Card Class on August 2nd, to create 3 cards featuring the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter