Check out the Eastern Elegance Paper on page 154 in the catalog– The Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry combo is simply stunning!
I knew I wanted to feature this paper on one of the cards we created last Friday at my Serene Silhouettes Class–which, by the way, was a great time had by all!
I don’t know about you, but I typically “remake” a card several times before I settle on the final version. So today, I want to share that process with you 🙂 I found this card from SU demo Catherine Pooler. Great color combo and great layout–but knew i wanted to feature NEW designer series paper and card stock. So here’s my first attempt –pretty much a direct CASE (copy and share everything) from Catherine. Changed the ribbon, and the words, but the layout is very similar.
But it didn’t feel “finished” to me. So I added a layer of Crushed Curry behind the whisper white, and I really liked the way it connected the color to the designer series paper.
The night before class, as I was setting up the different tables, I started thinking about what the card would look like after using an embossing folder??? Well, my curiosity got the best of me, and I just had to try it–LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! It’s amazing how a little embossing folder can add so much to a card.
So here ya go, all three cards lined up for your viewing pleasure.
Ink: Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana (In Color!)
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Eastern Elegance dsp
Looking forward to stamping with you 🙂
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family!
- Half-Priced–My Paper Pumpkin Kits! Don’t forget to use the Promo Code
- It’s not too late to sign up for my Monthly Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter