Next week I begin my 9th year teaching business (personal finance, computer apps, entrepreneurship, etc) at the high school. While I believe you are never too old to celebrate a birthday, here are the birthday cards I whipped up to have on hand for student birthdays.
They aren’t fancy, or have a ton of embellishments, but I’m hoping my students will be pretty excited to get one (whether they admit it or not–ha!)
Tip: use the edge of the NEW Hexagon punch to create a perfect pennant!
Not only are these super quick to assemble, but it’s a great way to use up that retired designer series paper you’ve been hoarding 🙂 One of the great thing about our Designer Series Paper is the versatility. You can pick a pattern for any occasion!
Have a Fabulous Weekend and Happy Stamping!
- It’s not too late to sign up for my Monthly Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family! (offer ends Aug 31st!)
- Half-Priced–My Paper Pumpkin Kits! Don’t forget to use the Promo Code (offer ends Aug 31st!)
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter