In keeping with the kid’s birthday theme, here’s my card for this month’s Stamp Club Swap!
I saw a couple different versions of this little monster on pinterest, and they are fun to create! You will need to punch the body image twice from the Owl Builder Punch. Trim off the legs from the second punch, and use them as arms–it’s that simple!
Tip: Stamp your greeting first (and color with stampin’ write markers) before running your card stock through the big shot/embossing folder. I used the NEW Alphabet Press, Chevron, and Honeycomb embossing folders.
I used up some of my retired card stock colors on this card: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, and Baja Breeze.
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- It’s not too late to sign up for September’s Stamp Set of the Month Class featuring the “Too Kind” Stamp Set
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family! (offer ends Aug 31st!)
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- FREE Swallowtail Tutorial with an online order.
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter