Two words–LOVE IT!
The layout is super simple, but still has a WOW factor! Thanks to LeeAnn Greff for the inspiration!
Here’s what you will need:
- The card base (shown here in Smoky Slate) is the standard 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- The next layer (Whisper White) measures 5-1/4″ x 4″ and serves as the “actual” card that opens.
- 1-3/4 Circle Punch
- 4″ x 2″ Strip of Designer Series Paper (I used Eastern Elegance). You can choose to cut the dsp larger or smaller, depending on your greeting (see examples below)
- Whisper White 5/8″ Organza Ribbon
- Serene Silhouettes and Word Play Stamp sets. (The Word Play stamp set is retired, but still available in MDS format)
Two more versions to inspire you 🙂
Can you see why this is my new favorite layout ?!?! So many possibilities 🙂
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- It’s not too late to sign up for September’s Stamp Set of the Month Class featuring the “Too Kind” Stamp Set
- Only 2 Weeks Left to Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family! (offer ends Aug 31st!)
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- FREE Swallowtail Tutorial with an online order.
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter