You guessed it– Time to share another Stamp Club Swap Card! Today’s card was created by Mary Stokes, and features a fun origami fold for the focal point.
Here’s another version….Love the fun pattern!
I’m a visual learner, so I did a quick search for a video tutorial, and this was the closest I could find. He’s takes the origami fold one step further, but you definitely get the idea on how to create the fold 🙂
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- It’s not too late to sign up for September’s Stamp Set of the Month Class featuring the “Too Kind” Stamp Set
- Only 1 Weeks Left to Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family! (offer ends Aug 31st!)
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- FREE Swallowtail Tutorial with an online order.
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter
2 thoughts on “Origami Folds”
OMGosh Lauren. THIS is SO, SO, SO exciting and it is JUST what I want. I need to call you and find out what I need.
Can I come to your house sometime and look at your “STUFF” to see what all I need to invest in? I LOVE THESE CARDS IN THIS EMAIL ! ! !
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:24:54 +0000 To: email@example.com
Absolutely Donna! Give me a call and we’ll figure out a time 🙂