Sometimes it’s hard to do! I personally find it difficult to create clean and simple cards, as I am always wanting to add extra layers and embellishments.
But for this card, I had to tell myself to step back, and let the stamps speak for themselves. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set for one reason in particular– the 2-step stamping technique. After 6 years as a demonstrator, I am still drawn to the simplicity of 2 step-stamping.
This is a great card for beginners, and a refreshing change of pace for the experienced stamper, too!
Stamps: Too Kind (available in clear or wood mount)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
Etc: Linen Thread, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig (optional)
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- Butterfly Bundle–Save 15%!!!
- Check out the NEW Thinlits Die cuts!!!
- FREE Swallowtail Tutorial with an online order.
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter