The “Painters Tape” Technique is a hot trend in the paper crafting world, and a quick browse on Pinterest will provide plenty of inspiration! Here’s the version I put together for this month’s Stamp Set of the Month Class, featuring the “Too Kind” stamp set. It was a hit!
This technique is quick, it’s fun, and it’s not nearly as intimidating at you may have thought!
Here’s a link to a great video tutorial from SU Demo Deb Valder!
Stamps: Too Kind
Ink: Soft Sky, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- Butterfly Bundle–Save 15%!!!
- Check out the NEW Thinlits Die cuts!!!
- FREE Christmas Card Tutorial when you order online!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter