The leaves are starting to change here in Mid-Missouri. This is my favorite time of year, hands down!
And one of my favorite stamps for the season is Gently Falling.
Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp your leaf in Early Espresso Ink onto Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Using a Stampin’ Sponge, add Cajun Craze ink to add color and depth to your leaves
- Cut out the leaves with Stampin’ Snips (after you’ve sponged them with color).
- This makes the process much easier, and keeps your fingers a little less inky 🙂
- Cut of the stem? No worries! Simply hide it behind the button or another leaf.
- Stamps: Gently Falling (25% off this week only!) Season of Friendship (retired)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
- Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Birch Paper (from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit)
- Etc: Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, Naturals Designer Buttons, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Modern Label Punch, Stampin’ Sponge, Dimensionals
In keeping with the fall theme, here are a few pics from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch!
Have a Fabulous Weekend and Happy Stamping!!!!