I ordered the “Everyday Occasions” card kit about a month ago, and still hadn’t put it together. So last weekend, I asked my 12 year old step-daughter, Lexi, if she wanted to make some cards. Of course, she jumped at the opportunity and I got her all set up with the card kit, snail, and scissors. I showed her the pictures of the sample cards, but told her she could make them however she wanted. Then I left…….I knew she wanted her own space to experiment with the different pieces without me watching her every move 🙂
Of course, my 4-year old desperately wanted to join in on the crafting!
Here are some of her creations! The kit makes 20 cards, and each one is quick, fun, and definitely “Lexi” 🙂
She had such a great time and asked me “can we do this with my friends”?
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
Here’s What’s Happening:
- Holiday SALE–Up to 50% off your favorite products!!!
- Weekly Deals(Nov 19-25th ONLY!)
- FREE Christmas Card Tutorial when you order online!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK: Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter