Here’s a new layout for today’s Sunday Sketch!
I knew I wanted to use Washi Tape (love that stuff!) so here’s what I came up with. P.S….You can never go wrong with butterfly punches 🙂
So then I switched to the NEW Retro Fresh Washi tape and went with a whole different color scheme. I am LOVING this color combo of Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango. Layered star punches, dimensionals, a tangerine tango candy dot, and I was all set!
Probably my favorite thing about this sketch was how quickly the cards came together! Thank you Washi Tape!
- Stamps: Occasions Stamp Set (from the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit), Express Yourself (hostess set)
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Rose Red
- Paper: Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
- Etc: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Star Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Etc: Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Candy Dots, Pearl Jewels, Big Shot Embossing folder (to add texture to the bitty butterflies)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and Happy Stamping!!!!
Here’s What’s Happening:
- FREE Stamps, and Paper, and Cards–Ohh My!!!!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK : Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Receive this Flowershop Tutorial FREE when you place your order online!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter