Here’s card #2 from Monday’s mini stamp-a-stack. I saw Nadine’s card on Pinterest, and I loved it soo much I had to CASE it (copy and share everything)… I did change the greeting and the designer series paper for the banners.
The simple elegance of the card was a hit with my stampers, and I’ve already whipped up a few extras to have on hand!
Tip for stamping the leaves….after inking, stamp off on your place mat first, then stamp on your whisper white card stock. It will help lighten the image so it doesn’t compete with the stems on the flowers 🙂
- Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Sweet Essentials
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit (2012-14 In Color)
- Paper:Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
- Etc: Hexagon Punch (to create the pennant banners), Snail Adhesive
Want one of these cards for yourself? Simply leave a comment and I’ll send one to you via snail mail! Nothing beats getting a hand-stamped card in your mailbox!!!
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Here’s What’s Happening:
- Why not Sale-a-Brate with FREE Stamps, and Paper, and Cards–Ohh My!!!!
- Just RESTOCKED…CLEARANCE RACK : Discounts up to 80% OFF … Order Online 24/7
- Receive this Simple Stems Tutorial FREE when you place your order online!
- Need more Inspiration???