One of my favorite stamp set in the Spring Occasions catalog! Inspired by SU Demo Diana Gibbs, my stamp club members got to pair this stamp set with a combination of watercolor paper and the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper.
Less really is more with this stamp set! I used my blender pens and ink pads to pull in the color and just barely outlined the vases with pool party and crumb cake.
I used the calypso coral and so saffron colors from the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper for my flowers. Dimensionals were placed behind the cardstock layers, and two pearl jewels add the final touch to the card
- Stamps: Vivid Vases
- Ink: Black StazOn, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Watercolor paper, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper
- Etc: Blender Pens or Aqua Painter, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Pearl Jewels
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Looking for more…
- Why not Sale-a-Brate with FREE Stamps, and Paper, and Cards–Ohh My!!!!
- Just RESTOCKED…CLEARANCE RACK : Discounts up to 80% OFF … Order Online 24/7
- Receive this Simple Stems Tutorial FREE when you place your order online!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter