I started with an 8 x 8 piece of designer series paper, and used the envelope punch and scoring tool (see the video tutorial for details)
The adorable polka-dot bags are from the Twisty Treat Sale-a-Bration kit!
- Stamps: Another Great Year
- Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin’ Write Markers: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate (for sponging)
- Paper: Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
- Punches: 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4 Circle Punch,
- Ribbon: Island Indigo Baker’s Twine, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon
- Etc: Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Sponges,
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
Looking for more…
- Only 2 Weeks Left for FREE Stamps, and Paper, and Cards–Ohh My!!!!
- CLEARANCE RACK : Discounts up to 80% OFF … Order Online 24/7
- Receive this Simple Stems Tutorial FREE when you place your order online!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Pin with me on Pinterest
- Follow on Facebook
- FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter