My Stamp Club members used the NEW Work of Art stamp set to create this flag-themed card
Work of Art is a brand new stamp set featured in the NEW 2014-15 Catalog. I wasn’t quite sure how I would use it, but after a quick Pinterest search, I’ve discovered the possibilities truly are endless!
I used this card as my inspiration, and changed it up a bit: prominent star, double hearts, and I also added a few “stars” to the blue section with my chalkboard marker.
- Stamps: Work of Art
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Whisper White Card Stock, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Etc: White Stampin’ Chalk Marker, Stars Framelits Die, dimensionals, snail adhesive
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Looking for more…
- Find inspiration on Pinterest
- Follow on Facebook
- Receive FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter