The Vivid Vases stamp set is a perfect companion for our new Blendabilities Markers. My card was inspired by the fabulous Debra Currier–thanks Debra! My Stamp Club members created this card earlier this month, giving them another opportunity to try our Alcohol-based markers. Tip: I start with the darkest color first, and then blend with the lightest. Others start with light and go to dark, but it’s really all about you. Here are a couple of great videos from Stampin’ Up! with tips and tricks for using your Blendabilities
Good News! You can purchase a select colors sets of the Blendabilities today, however, as of August 1st, you’ll be able to order ANY and ALL of the Blendabilities Color Families! Click HERE to view the colors that are currently available!
- Stamps: Vivid Vases
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Blendabilities Marker Sets: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
- Paper: Moonlight DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
- Etc: White Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Hexagon Punch (to create the banners), Stampin’ Trimmer, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by. Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Looking for more…
- Inspiration on Pinterest
- Follow on Facebook
- Receive FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter