Have you seen the NEW Gift Bag Punch Board??? It’s pretty amazing–just saying!!! The punch board comes with printed directions, and after watching a quick video tutorial I jumped right in! Once you get the hang of it, assembly is a breeze.
Here’s the bag we created at this month’s Stamp Club!
Lots of NEW products from the 2015-16 Catalog featured in this project.
- Designer Series Paper to create the bag: 6″ x 12″
- Banner Layers: 2″ strip and 1-1/2″ strips (trim to desired length AFTER punching them with the Triple Banner Punch)
- Scrap pieces of whisper white and Envelope Paper for the tag
- Stamps: Friendly Wishes
- Ink: Mint Macaron
- Punches: NEW Banner Triple, 2″ Circle, Decorative Label, 1/8″ Circle
- Ribbon: Mint Macaron 1″ Dotted Lace Trim
- Paper: NEW Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack, NEW In Color Envelope Paper, Whisper White card stock
- Etc: Gift Bag Punch Board, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
Looking for more…