If you are looking to step-up your card, try the Double Slider technique! I found a fabulous video tutorial from SU Demonstrator Julie Davison–Thanks Julie!!! She also includes a pdf with written instructions and measurements.
So why is it called a Double Slider??? Pull on the string and see what happens 🙂
Pretty neat, huh– It’s like a magic trick in a card!!! The top and bottom panels slide out to reveal your message
My version features the NEW “Sprinkles of Life” stamp set and the NEW “Cherry on Top” designer series paper stack. Loving these products together
p.s…Try the Tree Builder coordinating punch to help with those ice cream scoops!
The “Happy Birthday to you” stamp is from the “All Shook Up” Paper Pumpkin Kit (click here to learn more about Paper Pumpkin!)
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, All Shook Up
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake
- Ribbon: Whisper White Organza, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine
- Punches: Tree Builder, Word Window, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 1/8″ Circle Punch
- Paper: NEW Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper & Cherry on Top Cardstock Assortment Pack (Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder), Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Etc: Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Cellophane Bag (to create the slider)
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
Looking for more…
2 thoughts on “Double Slider with Sprinkles”
Cute card. I’m going to try it. Thanks for sharing. Paula
Thanks Paula! 🙂