If you are looking to step-up your card, try the Double Slider technique! I found a fabulous video tutorial from SU Demonstrator Julie Davison–Thanks Julie!!! She also includes a pdf with written instructions and measurements.
So why is it called a Double Slider??? Pull on the string and see what happens 🙂
Pretty neat, huh– It’s like a magic trick in a card!!! The top and bottom panels slide out to reveal your message
My version features the NEW “Sprinkles of Life” stamp set and the NEW “Cherry on Top” designer series paper stack. Loving these products together
p.s…Try the Tree Builder coordinating punch to help with those ice cream scoops!
The “Happy Birthday to you” stamp is from the “All Shook Up” Paper Pumpkin Kit (click here to learn more about Paper Pumpkin!)
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, All Shook Up
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake
- Ribbon: Whisper White Organza, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine
- Punches: Tree Builder, Word Window, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 1/8″ Circle Punch
- Paper: NEW Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper & Cherry on Top Cardstock Assortment Pack (Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder), Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Etc: Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Cellophane Bag (to create the slider)
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
Looking for more…
The NEW Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating die cuts are Ah-maz-ing!!! The stamp set is filled with fun phrases and endless possibilities, but my absolute FAVORITE thing about the NEW Flower Patch stamp set is that it’s Photopolymer!!!! That means it’s ideal for the 2-step stamping technique–you can see exactly where to align your stamps 🙂
I used Mary Brown’s card as my inspiration, and I added an extra layer of Daffodil Delight to compliment the flower. I used two of the NEW embossing folders from the 2014-15 Catalog, and added a little candy dot for the flower centers.
If you are looking for a photopolymer stamp set to buy–this would definitely be my recommendation!
- Stamps: Flower Patch (save 15% when you Bundle the stamp set and framelits die!)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
- Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
- Etc: Big Shot, Zig Zag embossing folder, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Candy Dots, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Flower Fair Framelits Die, dimensionals
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
Looking for more…
It is brutally cold here in Mid-Missouri! I figured a few field flowers would help brighten the mood. This was one of the cards from this month’s All Occasions Stamp-a-Stack (we meet the 3rd Monday of each month)
Stamps: Field Flowers, Just Believe (words)
Ink: wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant, old olive
Paper: newsprint, wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant, very vanilla
Etc: sponging, bakers twine, word window punch, label punch, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig
Have a Fabulous Day & Happy Stamping!