Here are the cards from this month’s Stamp Club!
- Stamps: Hey, Chick (Sale-a-Bration set), Woodgrain
- Ink: Black Stazon, Tip Top Taupe, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder
- Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Etc: Aqua Painter, Linen Thread, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals
- Card inspired by Amy Koenders.
- Stamps: So In Love Bundle (So in Love stamp set & So Detailed thinlit dies)
- Ink: Sahara Sand
- Paper: Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Falling in Love DSP
- Etc: Big Shot, Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin Ribbon, Falling in Love Embellishments, snail adhesive, mini glue dots
- Stamps: Sealed with Love Bundle (Sealed with Love stamp set & Love Notes thinlit dies)
- Ink: Real Red, Mint Macaron,
- Paper: Sending Love DSP, Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron,
- Etc: Big Shot, Sending Love Glassine Sheets, Emerald Envy Bakers Twine, Sending Love Embellishments, snail adhesive, mini glue dots, fine tip glue pen
This current Stamp Club is full, but the next round of Club will run from April-September, and there are still spots available! Click here for more info!
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
There’s a whole lot of color going on with this super cute gift bag. And YES, it’s created entirely of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper!!!! With this month’s Buy 3 Get 1 FREE dsp promotion, I thought it was the perfect time to showcase these adorable–and super simple–bags.
I found this GREAT video tutorial from SU Demo Jackie Bolhuis–Thanks Jackie 🙂 Here’s a quick cheat sheet — but I suggest you watch the video, as she gives you some great tips and tricks!
My Stamp Club girls had soo much fun creating their own this month! Here’s a sample of their color combos:
The little card and coordinating clothespin tie the whole package together. The card measures 2.5″ x 5″ (fold in half) and the dsp is 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″.
I LOVE the simple elegance of the Back to Black dsp — stunning!
P.s….you can also make a smaller version using 8″x8″ pieces of dsp. Just reduce your score lines to 2″ and 1″. The smaller bags are great for gift cards and small treat items.
I’m off to Stampin’ Up! Convention today–WoooHoooo Can’t wait!!!!!!
Have a FABULOUS day and Happy Stamping!
- Stamps: Tag Talk
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry
- Paper: Back to Black, Flower Pot, Park Lane, Sweet Taffy (Buy 3 get 1 FREE in July!!), Whisper White cs
- Etc: 2014-16 In color Clothespins, Label Bracket Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Tombo multipurpose liquid glue
Looking for more…
Sometime a little card can make a big impact! This little 3″x3″ card features the NEW “Work of Art” stamp set and the 2013-15 In Colors. This stamp set is a little intimidating at first, but as you can see from my Patriotic Post, it is a fun set for thinking outside of the box 🙂
3″x3″ cards are perfect for treat toppers and gift bag tags! I LOVE how easy it is to coordinate our inks, card stock, and ribbon. Stampin’ Up! offers a perfect to match every time 🙂
Have a Fabulous day and Happy Stamping!!!
Looking for more…
Good things come in small packages!
Never underestimate the power of a hand-stamped card. This sweet little 3″ x 3″ card is the perfect pick-me-up when you need it the most.
Stamping doesn’t have to require a ton of products, or fancy tools. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that make the biggest difference 🙂
Have a Fabulous Monday and Happy Stamping!!!!!
Stamps: Flower Shop (bundle), Express Yourself (hostess set)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral
Paper: Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Etc: Pansy Punch, Bakers Twine, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Today’s the Day…… Don’t Delay!!!!
Here’s What’s Happening:
- $25 to Join….say WHAT?!?!?!
- Party More, Get More–but only in October!
- FREE Christmas Card Tutorial when you order online!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK :Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???
Whipped up a bunch of these little 3×3 cards using the “Feeling Sentimental” Sale-a-Bration stamp set, and put them in with all my orders for this month. Inspired by Pinterest, of course! Tip: I use post it notes so they can reuse the cards 🙂
I used snail adhesive for the pennants, and the staple is just an embellishment, but I thought it needed a little something to ground it
Things got a little inky, so I had to add an extra layer to cover my mistake. I hate to waste and it was a quick fix.
Today is the last day of my “Snow-Day Special”. Orders must be received by 10pm to receive the freebies 🙂
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (SAB), Just My Type (retired)
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: River Rock, First Edition Dsp, Very Vanilla
Have a Fabulous Day & Happy Stamping!
Darling little 3×3 cards–perfect accessory for a gift bag. The coordinating dsp paper stack compliments the bold card stock colors, and placing dimensionals (my fav!) behind the scallop creates a clear focal point. Did you know you can earn this stamp set for FREE during Sale-a-Bration?!? Perfect for every Occasion 🙂
Stamps: patterned occasions
Ink: rich razzleberry, real red, pacific point, melon mambo
Paper: rich razzleberry, real red, pacific point, melon mambo, brights dsp stack
Punches: 2-3/8 scallop, 1-3/4 circle
Etc: rhinestone jewels, dimensionals
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Have you signed up to receive your Paper Pumpkin delivered right to your home each month??? Click HERE for all the Paper Pumpkin details! Please remember to choose me, Lauren Winemiller (Jefferson City, MO 65109) as your demonstrator. You are gonna love it!
After you sign up, please shoot me me a quick email so I can send you a thank you card! You’ll also receive a special newsletter each month with suggestions for additional projects.