Here’s a Sweet Treat we made at this month’s Stamp Club! I got the idea from SU demo Angie Juda, but used my Kaleidescope Designer Series Paper instead. You can see her video tutorial HERE!
I started with an 8 x 8 piece of designer series paper, and used the envelope punch and scoring tool (see the video tutorial for details)
The adorable polka-dot bags are from the Twisty Treat Sale-a-Bration kit!
The super cute cupcake is from the “Another Great Year” stamp set, colored with Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Markers. Don’t forget about the Rhinestone bling!
- Stamps: Another Great Year
- Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin’ Write Markers: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate (for sponging)
- Paper: Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
- Punches: 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4 Circle Punch,
- Ribbon: Island Indigo Baker’s Twine, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon
- Etc: Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Sponges,
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
Looking for more…
- Only 2 Weeks Left for FREE Stamps, and Paper, and Cards–Ohh My!!!!
- CLEARANCE RACK : Discounts up to 80% OFF … Order Online 24/7
- Receive this Simple Stems Tutorial FREE when you place your order online!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Pin with me on Pinterest
- Follow on Facebook
- FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter