This embossing folder/stamp set combo was at the top of my list after Convention this summer!
Run the Crumb Cake card stock and Woodland Texture Impressions Embossing folder through the big shot. Then gently use the sponge dauber to add some shading to the trees using Tip Top Taupe ink pad.
The “Autumn Wishes & tasty dishes” greeting was stamped in versamark, and heat embossed using the heat tool and gold embossing powder. It coordinates nicely with the 2″ circle punch. Wrap some linen thread around your card, and pop up the greeting with a few dimensionals.
This is one of the cards we’ll be creating at tomorrow night’s Card Class @ McAlister’s! The event is open to everyone–only $5 or FREE with a catalog order. I’d LOVE to stamp with you 🙂
- Stamps: Among the Branches (Save 15% when you bundle the stamp set and embossing folder!)
- Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Versamark, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango
- Ribbon: Linen Thread
- Punches: 2″ Circle Punch
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green
- Etc: Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot, Woodland Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
Looking for more…
The NEW Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating die cuts are Ah-maz-ing!!! The stamp set is filled with fun phrases and endless possibilities, but my absolute FAVORITE thing about the NEW Flower Patch stamp set is that it’s Photopolymer!!!! That means it’s ideal for the 2-step stamping technique–you can see exactly where to align your stamps 🙂
I used Mary Brown’s card as my inspiration, and I added an extra layer of Daffodil Delight to compliment the flower. I used two of the NEW embossing folders from the 2014-15 Catalog, and added a little candy dot for the flower centers.
If you are looking for a photopolymer stamp set to buy–this would definitely be my recommendation!
- Stamps: Flower Patch (save 15% when you Bundle the stamp set and framelits die!)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
- Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
- Etc: Big Shot, Zig Zag embossing folder, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Candy Dots, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Flower Fair Framelits Die, dimensionals
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
Looking for more…
Loving this card! It’s one of the three we are creating at today’s mini Stamp-a-Stack.
Hope your week is off to a great start! Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Here’s What’s Happening:
- FREE Stamps, and Paper, and Cards–Ohh My!!!!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK : Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Receive this Simple Stems Tutorial FREE when you place your order online!
- Need more Inspiration???
Happy Valentines Day!!! Today’s card is a treat from stamp club member Theresa Carver. She utilized several techniques, (background stamping, sponging, dry embossing, corner rounding, dsp, fancy fold, etc) all of which flow together flawlessly!
To create this fold, simple score the long side of your card base at 2-3/4 (and fold it back to create the V)
Another great element is the ribbon detail. Try using Stampin’Up! Jumbo Sticky Rounds (#127852) as an easy way to layer your ribbon. They are pre-cut circles made from the sticky strip adhesive–so you know they are super sticky and super secure. you wont have to worry about sagging ribbon 🙂
Thanks for the inspiration, Theresa! Have a Fabulous Day &Happy Stamping!