If you are looking to step-up your card, try the Double Slider technique! I found a fabulous video tutorial from SU Demonstrator Julie Davison–Thanks Julie!!! She also includes a pdf with written instructions and measurements.
So why is it called a Double Slider??? Pull on the string and see what happens 🙂
Pretty neat, huh– It’s like a magic trick in a card!!! The top and bottom panels slide out to reveal your message
p.s…Try the Tree Builder coordinating punch to help with those ice cream scoops!
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, All Shook Up
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake
- Ribbon: Whisper White Organza, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine
- Punches: Tree Builder, Word Window, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 1/8″ Circle Punch
- Paper: NEW Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper & Cherry on Top Cardstock Assortment Pack (Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder), Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Etc: Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Cellophane Bag (to create the slider)
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!
Looking for more…