I’m all about the Retro Fresh designer series paper, can you tell 🙂 Check out these super cute and super quick treats we made at this month’s Stamp Club!
All you need is a half-sheet (5-1/2 x 8-1/2) of cardstock and 2 mini glue dots! Here’s the template I made, or you can watch the video tutorial from SU Demo Dawn Olchefske.
Wrap the washi tape around toothpicks to make the little flags! Here are a few closeups…
- Stamps: A Round Array
- Ink: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana
- Paper: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper
- Etc:Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Mosaic Punch, Baked Brown Sugar 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch, Coastal Cabana 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch, Dimensionals,
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Looking for more…
- Why not Sale-a-Brate with FREE Stamps, and Paper, and Cards–Ohh My!!!!
- Just RESTOCKED…CLEARANCE RACK : Discounts up to 80% OFF … Order Online 24/7
- Receive this Simple Stems Tutorial FREE when you place your order online!
- Need more Inspiration???