My annual Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks run from August-November, and provides the opportunity to create 48 hand-stamped holiday cards ready to mail by Thanksgiving!
Here’s a look at the cards we created for this past Christmas:
Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for information on future Stamp-a-Stacks 🙂
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Only 74 more days till Christmas! Those attending my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks already have 24 cards stamped and ready to send! Our next class in Monday, October 14th, and I’m excited to share 3 new card designs with them. (p.s…this months class is FULL, but I’ll bring the class to you! Ask me how.)
This card is almost a direct case SU Demo Mindy Backes. Thanks Mindy!
Here are 3 things I LOVE about this card…
1) Clean and simple design! A good balance of elements with Santa on the bottom right, and pennants in the top left.
2) Easy Prep & Budget Friendly! 2 full card stock layers and a couple of banners and that’s it! And a great way to use your designer series paper scraps! (and great for mass production!)
3) It’s flat (no bows, buttons, or jewel embellishments) and the post office will love you! No extra stamps required 🙂
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
Day 5… make your crafting come alive!!!
Here’s What’s Happening:
- $25 to Join….say WHAT?!?!?!
- Party More, Get More–but only in October!
- FREE Christmas Card Tutorial when you order online!
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK :Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???