The NEW Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating die cuts are Ah-maz-ing!!! The stamp set is filled with fun phrases and endless possibilities, but my absolute FAVORITE thing about the NEW Flower Patch stamp set is that it’s Photopolymer!!!! That means it’s ideal for the 2-step stamping technique–you can see exactly where to align your stamps 🙂
I used Mary Brown’s card as my inspiration, and I added an extra layer of Daffodil Delight to compliment the flower. I used two of the NEW embossing folders from the 2014-15 Catalog, and added a little candy dot for the flower centers.
If you are looking for a photopolymer stamp set to buy–this would definitely be my recommendation!
- Stamps: Flower Patch (save 15% when you Bundle the stamp set and framelits die!)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
- Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
- Etc: Big Shot, Zig Zag embossing folder, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Candy Dots, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Flower Fair Framelits Die, dimensionals
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!!!!
Looking for more…
- Inspiration on Pinterest
- Follow on Facebook
- Receive FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter