I made a bunch of these to take as my 3D swap for Stampin’Up! Convention last month–They were a hit!!!!!
Each of my Stamp Club members received one of these treats in their orders last month. I threw in a sampling of our new 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment–just a little way to say THANK YOU for being part of Club 🙂 The directions sheet and sequins fit perfectly in the bag, and the mini clothespin topper made it easy to secure.
Super easy to make and these would be perfect for back-to-school treats and the upcoming holidays.
- Stamps: A Round Array, #SoSocial
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
- Punches: Word Window, Modern Label
- Paper: Moonlight DSP, Whisper White
- Etc: Mini Clothespins, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Trimmer, Mini Glue Dots
Side Note: Today is August 10th, which means TODAY is the LAST DAY to sign up for this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!!! NEW Subscribers receive 50% off their first 2 months!!!! That’s just $9.95 per month.
Subscribers are invited to attend my monthly “Paper Pumpkin Party” for FREE! A fun excuse to stamp, and be inspired by other ways to use your kit supplies. This month’s Paper Pumpkin Party is scheduled for Thursday August 21st 🙂
Click HERE to sign up, and enter the promo code “HALFOFF2“. Don’t forget to select me as your demonstrator 🙂
Have a Fabulous day and Happy Stamping!
Looking for more…
- Inspiration on Pinterest
- Follow on Facebook
- Receive FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter