Here’s a look at everything that was included in the kit for June. Plenty of supplies to create 24 pinwheels, sticks, and treat bags too!
My kiddos helped assemble some of the pinwheels, but I wanted to come up with a coordinating card as well. Here’s my final product:
1) I started with a card sketch I found on Pinterest. I find it helpful to have a guide when I’m creating a card from scratch…kinda like having a map when you set out on a road trip!
2)The square pieces of designer series paper were already pre-cut to create the pinwheels, so I just followed the cut lines to create 4 triangles
3) Take the triangles and line up the long side with the 1″ mark on your paper trimmer to cut them into 1″ strips
4) Once you have these strips, use your Hexagon Punch to quickly punch your pennant flags
5) The last step is to trim off the top to make it a flat edge. So here’s a quick look at the 1″ strip we started with, and how the finished pennant looks.
Then I just flipped the card sketch on it’s side and started to assemble. The stars and “celebrate” stamped images were part of the kit (woohoo!!!) and since all of the stamp sets are exclusive to the Paper Pumpkin Kits, you cannot purchase them anywhere else. I also used my white chalk marker to add a white center to each of the stamped stars. I tried rhinestone jewels, but felt they were a little big for the image.
- June 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit (includes exclusive photopolymer stamps, Night of Navy ink spot, and the designer series paper… as well as other items not used on this card)
- Card Stock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper white
- Etc: Hexagon Punch, Stampin’ Trimmer, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
Here are a few more ideas of what you can create using your Paper Pumpkin Kit (courtesy of pinterest and google images)
Did you know you can receive your own Paper Pumpkin Kit delivered to your door each month??? (P.s…There’s a different kit sent each month so you won’t get any repeats on stamps, inks, or supplies!)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
Looking for more…
- Inspiration on Pinterest
- Follow on Facebook
- Receive FREEBIE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter