One of the things I LOVE about spring/summer is grilling. Well, I don’t actually grill, but I LOVE that my husband does!
Here’s a perfect card for the Grill Master in your life. Father’s Day is right around the corner, but why stop there??? Wouldn’t this be great for the 4th of July, BBQ invitations, birthdays, or show your appreciation by sending it as a thank you card to a generous host.
Here’s what you need to create the grill:
- 1-3/4″ circle punch –cut the circle in half so you have a top and bottom for your grill. I sponged around the edges to distress it a bit
- Ornament Punch –to create the handle on the top of the grill
- Word Window Punch –you need one full word window for the left leg, then punch a half of a second one and trim to fit for the right leg.
- 1/2″ circle for the wheel — I used my signo white gel pen for the details
- Paper Piercer & Mat to punch a hole for your brad.
- Paper snips to “cut” the grass 🙂
The inside of the card is simple, sweet, and straight to the point.
Stamps: Feel Goods, Best Dad Ever, Scentsational Seasons (for the smoke coming of the grill)
Ink:Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler (for sponging around the grill)
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray
Etc: Paper Piercer & Mat, Brad, Dimensionals
Happy Grilling Season!!!!
- Spend $99 for the kit and get up to $155 in product (that’s $56 in free product – an extra $30 in free product during this offer)! More is better, right? ABSOLUTELY!!!!
- Select the items for your kit by choosing from available Stampin’ Up! products in ANY current catalog or product promotion, including My Digital Studio and the clearance rack!
- Your kit ships FREE! (another 10% savings)
- Save 30% on your first order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Must be placed within 45 days of purchasing the starter kit. It’s the perfect time order everything you want from the NEW Catalog!!!!
- Enjoy 20% discount on all purchases.
Are you Ready!!! Let’s get Started!