Another share from this month’s Card Class! A clean an simple layout, but I love how easy it is to mix and match embossing folders and greetings!
I often choose 2-3 color options for my card classes, and I do this for a couple reasons.
1) you can choose your favorite color, or select one that is fitting for an upcoming occasion
2) it allows me to use up my cardstock–especially if I only have couple sheets in that color
3) show how to mix and match your products to create new looks with the same layout
- Start by selecting cardstock from one of our color families (brights, regals, subtles, in-colors) as you know all of the colors are going to coordinate well together
- Choose a neutral (for this card I used crumb cake and whisper white)
- Designer Series Paper (our Polka Dot Parade paper makes it easy to match!)
- Embossing folders–variety of patterns to fit any occasion
- Greetings–the possibilities are endless!
- Framelits and punches–adds variety without the time-consuming process of cutting with scissors.
- Embellish–sometimes less is more!
Stamps: Chalk Talk, Sassy Salutations, Oh Hello
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar (new in-color!)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade dsp
Embossing folders: Honeycomb, Modern Mosaic, Fancy Fan
Etc: Big Shot, Labels Collection framelits, Extra-large oval, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, mini glue dots, dimensionals, snail adhesive
Have a Fabulous Day and Happy Stamping!
- The CLEARANCE RACK has been restocked!!!! Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- I’m on round two of my New Catalog Product Shares — you won’t want to miss out!
- ***2 NEW Upcoming Events: Day and Evening times available!!! Six-Sided Sampler Card Class and Serene Silhouettes Card Class. Click on the links to Sign up Today!
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Join me on Instagram @Midmostamping
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter