In my opinion, you can never go wrong with a Gift Card!
This super cute gift card holder is a snap to assemble:
- Start with a piece of card stock 4-1/4″ x 7″
- Score at 1-1/4″ and 4-1/2″ using your Simply Scored tool or Paper Cutter
- Dimensions for your designer series paper are 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ for the top piece, and 4-1/4″ x 1″ for the bottom strip.
I used our NEW Soho Subway dsp. It’s bold and busy, but i LOVE it! The designs work wonderfully together, and it’s a fun color combination. (ps… there are a couple patterns that would be perfect for masculine cards!)
Thanks for visiting & happy stamping!!!!!
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family!
- Half-Priced–My Paper Pumpkin Kits! Don’t forget to use the Promo Code
- It’s not too late to sign up for my Monthly Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???