In my opinion, you can never go wrong with a Gift Card!
This super cute gift card holder is a snap to assemble:
- Start with a piece of card stock 4-1/4″ x 7″
- Score at 1-1/4″ and 4-1/2″ using your Simply Scored tool or Paper Cutter
- Dimensions for your designer series paper are 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ for the top piece, and 4-1/4″ x 1″ for the bottom strip.
I used our NEW Soho Subway dsp. It’s bold and busy, but i LOVE it! The designs work wonderfully together, and it’s a fun color combination. (ps… there are a couple patterns that would be perfect for masculine cards!)
Two brads hold the bottom piece of card stock in place. You can have fun mixing and matching our NEW Candy Dots and Candy Dot Brad Bases, or keep it simple with our 1/8″ Mini Brads.
You could add a piece of Velcro to close your card, but I just wrapped a little seam binding ribbon or linen thread around it and finished with an Itty Bitty Banner.
Wouldn’t these be fabulous at Christmas time???? The NEW Winter Frost or Season of Style dsp would be festive and fun!
Thanks for visiting & happy stamping!!!!!
- Pick a Free Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Family!
- Half-Priced–My Paper Pumpkin Kits! Don’t forget to use the Promo Code
- It’s not too late to sign up for my Monthly Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks
- Stampin’Up! CLEARANCE RACK — Check out the discounts HERE and SAVE!!!
- Remember….You CAN combine Clearance Rack items with Regular Catalog Items AND any of the online classes too! Order Online 24/7
- Need more Inspiration???
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- FREE Friday Tutorials when you subscribe to my Newsletter